Thursday, October 3, 2013

My First Entry

Today is the day I decide to start this journey of discussing what's going on in my classroom. I find it interesting that I've decided to start this process. I used to see bloggers as self-indulgent. Do I really care enough about people I don't know to read about their lives that I would spend time reading and reflecing on what the posted. But this year I've been reading a lot of blogs from teachers and other educators, and they've inspired me to start this journey. There are so many amazing educators out there, and I am just going to use this as a platform to share what I've learned from them and what I am doing in my classroom to inspire my students to be better students (and hopefully enjoy geography along the way). We'll see how this goes, but I'm excited about the prospects. Oh, and I figured what's a better month to start this than Connected Educators Month?

No comments:

Post a Comment